Cooking with Wild Berries & Fruits of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan
This cookbook helps you make the most of the wild harvest that's there for the taking!
- More than 150 recipes, featuring over 40 of the region’s edible berries and fruits
- Recipes for sauces, baked goods, drinks, desserts, and more
- Tips on harvesting, freezing, dehydrating, and canning
- Small-batch jelly and jam recipes to maximize your harvest
- Tasty treats, whether ingredients are picked or purchased
- Handy cross-references to Teresa’s companion field guide: Wild Berries & Fruits Field Guide of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan